So apparently my dad found my brother’s bong today.
Because when we got home from school, it was just sitting on the table with a note from dad to Casey next to it.
The letter was like “blah blah I’ve smoked blah don’t do it blah bad for you.”
Casey was like “lol I’m smoking anyway do you think he’ll let me keep the bong?”
- Me: What're you watching?
- Casey (16 year old brother): Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen Part 3.
- Me: -dumbfounded stare- Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen Part 3?
- Casey: Yep. I haven't seen Part 2. -frown-
- My brother (Casey): Didn't we get a new president?
- Me: WHAT?! When do you think that happened?
- Casey: People voted last month, didn't they?
- Me: OH MY GOD. -facepalm-
- Casey: Oh that wasn't for president?
- Me: I'm not looking forward to when you can vote.
- Casey: PSH I'm not gonna vote anyway.
- Me: -dies-